If you ever have the need to find the answer to the following:
- What are the number of tables in a MySQL database?
- What are the number of rows in a MySQL database?
- How much space is the MySQL database using up on the server?
- How many tables there are in a MySQL server?
- How many rows there are in a MySQL server?
One of the quickest ways to find out MySQL reporting stats is using PHPMyAdmin. The software is usually installed on a number of servers by default, so its just a matter of locating where in the program to find this info.
This is an example of what the stats look like in my test environment server.